What Causes Blood Moles
Click Here to Learn More
Revitols Skin Tag Remover removes skin tags the all-natural way with its special formula that contains natural plant extracts and the active ingredient Thuja occidentalis - a pure essential oil recognized for its tag-removing properties.
What Causes Blood MolesWhat is A Skin Tag?
Skin tags are common, acquired, benign skin growths that look like a small piece of soft, hanging skin. Skin tags are harmless growths. Some individuals may be more prone to tags (greater than 50-100 tags) either through increased weight, in part combined with heredity, or other unknown causes. Males and females are equally prone to developing skin tags. Obesity and being moderately overweight (even temporary increases in weight) dramatically increase the chances of having skin tags. Women of normal weight with larger breasts are also more prone to developing skin tags under their breasts. Most tags do not fall off on their own and persist once formed. The medical name for skin tag is acrochordon. What Causes Blood Moles
Skin Tags (Acrochordons) FAQ!
- Skin tags are very common but harmless,small,soft skin growths.
- Skin tags occur on the eyelids,neck,armpits,groin folds, and under breasts.
- One person may have anywhere from one to over 100 skin tags.
- Almost anyone may develop a skin tag at some point in his or her life.
- Middle-aged,obese adults are most prone to skin tags.
- Removing a skin tag does not cause more to grow.
- Some people are just more prone to forming skin tags
Read more for What Causes Blood Moles : Skin Tag In Throat,How To Remove Moles At Home,How Do Skin Tags Disappear,Dermatend Reviews Skin Tags,Can Shaving Pubic Hair Cause Skin Tags,What Causes Excessive Skin Tags,Skin Tags Turning Red,What Causes Blood Moles
- New Ways to Get Rid of Skin Tags -
Free Bottle On Select Offers